Time Team

You have no idea how much pleasure I can get watching people dig holes in the ground. It sounds odd I know but I have become completely hooked over the last fifteen years to Time Team and other archaeology shows. So this weekend each January is a godsend for me - when the show returns to the screens. It's been nine months since my last fix.

Today saw the team not far from where I live - up at Codnor Castle in Derbyshire.

Wonderful show and they found an absolute treasure - a Gold Noble, a medieval coin dating back to Henry V in the early fifteenth century.

Here's the link to the page on the Channel 4 website if you want to know more...

http://www.channel4.com/history/microsites/T/timeteam/2008/codnor_castle/index.html

Me, I just can't wait until next Sunday for the next one.

And to add a little more to my happiness supply, there was an advert for the new series of ER in the middle of the show. Excellent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

A long time passed