Tuesday, 9 March 2010

The Fog

I had really, really low hopes for this film. I can remember John Carpenter's original of this movie somewhere back before the dawn of time. My memory of it was that it wasn't one of Carpenter's best movies. So a remake...? Hmmh!

This onecomes emblazoned with the banner "From the Makers of Halloween". Films that have "From the makers of..." on the front always worry me a little. They make me think they don't have a review quote good enough to help sell the film. Still is the film worth watching?

Well to be brutally honest I couldn't tell you. I mean it. I watched this a week ago now (admittedly before succumbing to a rather unpleasant virus over the weekend) and can hardly remember anything of it. It made next to no impact on my memory whatsoever. Never mind, eh?

No comments: