More Bad Writing News - Darn

Well, Sunday arrived and things carried on just as they were on Saturday. A rejection. Or at least it may as well have been a rejection. I sent a science article to Strange Horizons in April last year and they've just replied saying they will consider it if I revisit and add references to my sources.

Well I wrote this nearly a year ago - all notes are long gone and the books are almost certainly in boxes. After a couple of days of packing I now have 53 crates of books all packed away. I can pretty much guarantee that the books I used are in those boxes.

And as for my internet sources (and yes there are some trustable ones out there - try NASA for one), I simply have no idea which ones I used.

So it's dead - another one bites the dust.

For anyone who cares the article was about the deaths of stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

A writing update