Of All Things, The Poseidon Adventure

I got home a little late from work tonight (something brown and sticky is once more hitting a rotating bladed device). When I arrived my in-laws were watching the new Poseidon Adventure on Sky Movies. (You notice I got the excuse for this in early.)

Well, I was tired so I just sank down into the sofa and made all sociable - and, not wanting to be rude by suggestion the movie was switched off, I started watching it. I didn't catch it from the beginning, the boat had just flipped upside down when I sat down, but they were all still in the ballroom.

But I will say one thing, it was entertaining. Yes, part of this might be the fact that we were gently poking fun at it, but it's not as bad a movie as I was expecting. Nice to get pleasant surprises.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A writing update

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle