Book of the Week 7 - you will understand why

Before I get to the book I have to admit one thing. I do not own it. I have not read it. I have not even seen a copy of this book in the flesh (or should that be page). I am making this judgment on one thing alone - the title.

Every year The Bookseller magazine awards a prize for the most bizarre book title of the previous year. They have just announced the short list for this year's award and my favourite of the six is "The 2009-2014 World Outlook for 60-milligram Containers of Fromage Frais" by Professor Philip M Parker. And so on the strength of the title alone this is my seventh book of the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)