Endings - New Starts - Odd Thoughts

Life is in transition...

I've been working for the same company for nine years. Until yesterday that is.

Nine years doing the same job, seeing the same people every day - and it's over.

I resigned a month ago, and yesterday was my final day. It's still sinking in.

In many ways I regret having left, but I had to. Things had changed.

The company had grown in the last year, new people had joined.

I had reached the point I did not see my future being there - but still I didn't want to leave.

I start afresh on Monday - new company, new job, new industry, new office, new set of people.

I'm apprehensive. I'm excited. I'm edgy. I'm optimistic. I'm determined to succeed.

I feel this will be good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A writing update

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

A long time passed