Well it does to mine anyway.
PS Publishing had a sale on throughout January. A buy two get one free sort of sale. So I took advantage a little and today reaped the reward. For when I returned home from work a package containing six PS Publishing titles was there ready to be opened.
So now I have six new books to read
- Richard Bowes' Streetcar Dreams
- Garry Kilworth's Moby Jack
- Ray Bradbury's Dandelion Wine*
- Quentin S. Crisp's Shrike
- Nicholas Royle's The Enigma of Departure
- Zoran Zivkovic's Impossible Stories II
So I have five new books to read - I've already read the Ray Bradbury book; I just wanted a really top quality copy of such a wonderful book.
Only problem is where to start. My reading pile already had a few dozen on it before these latest arrivals. Oh, it's a hard life (and yes, you're right. I'm not being serious).