Return of the book collector

We had to go out today - winter is finally giving it a go here in the UK and I have lost my gloves so...

Whilst out I took advantage of the opportunity to try hunting down some more of those elusive book things. I found a few - although many were duplicates. For completeness sake here are the details

Michael Marshall - The Lonely Dead HC (dupe - already given to someone)
J. M. Dillard - Star Trek: First Contact Novelisation HC
Francis Spufford - Red Plenty HC (not a sf novel)
Philip K. Dick - Minority Report HC
Michael Moorcock - The Nomad of Time
Philip Jose Farmer - Gods of Riverworld (dupe)
David Eddings - Pawn of Prophecy (dupe)

This last one is very important to me. You see, I thought the Belgariad was one of the best fantasy series I've read. And this is book one. I already have books 2-5 and the complete Malloreon in my dupes pile that I've wanted to give to a friend to read for some time but was missing the first book. Now I have it I will be giving her the full set of ten next week.

All keepers already filtered into the library. Good times

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Review of Wrath James White - Succulent Prey

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle