Damn It

I just did something I promised myself I would never do. I just joined Pinterest. I normally try to keep away from all these social media sites. I just don't want to spend hours of my life watching videos of cute kittens, smart dogs figuring things out and dumb humans. I like trying to be productive.

But I needed some images of old New York and there were a couple of pages on Pinterest that were full of them. So I took the plunge. I got want I wanted but now I have an additional distraction to try to avoid so I can concentrate on working.

Talking of which - back to the novella. It''s over ten thousand words already. Hoping to get to eleven thousand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

A writing update