Monday collecting update

I think my posts are going to be a little out of order. I am going to continue posting updates on the progress of writing on the previous posting but I needed to get the collecting side done.

I went to a car boot on Sunday and came back with a few books.

Iain M. Banks - Consider Phlebas (dupe)
Kelley Armstrong - Industrial Magic (dupe)
Kelley Armstrong - Stolen
Rachel Caine - Ill Wind (dupe)
Stephen King - Joyland (dupe)
Stephen King - Blockade Billy (dupe)
Christopher Fowler - Personal Demons
Ursula Le Guin - Voices
Melissa Marr - Wicked Lovely
Melissa Marr - Ink Exchange
Melissa Marr - Fragile Eternity
Melissa Marr - Darkest Mercy
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings HC - nice edition I didn't have
Peter Straub - Mystery (dupe)
Robert Rankin - Sex and Drugs and Sausage Rolls
Chaz Brenchley - Feast of the King's Shadow (dupe)
Dean R. Koontz - Night Chills HC (dupe)
Christine Feehan - box of books in the Dark series. Haven't looked inside yet

And today there was a book sale in the village hall just up the road from me. I found three more

Thomas Sullivan - Diapason
Captain Scarlet and the Silent Saboteur
John Wyndham - The Kraken Wakes HC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

A writing update