Procrastination

Today I have rediscovered procrastination. Hurrah for me. I went out to a car boot sale instead of writing. Then I got good. I sat down and wrote the next bit of The Intersection - now up to 19,024 words - just short of 1,500 words and all before breakfast.

Breakfast came with an episode of Castle - just had to watch it to the end. Then I went to put the 3 audio books I'd picked up onto the book shelf where they live only to see that the shelf was a little untidy. So half an hour spent tidying it all up.

And now that done I am finally at my desk so I can get back to the story and what do I do first? I pop onto blogger and type this.

Now I am going to write some more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

Monday musings, ramblings and nonsensical utterances (includes a lot of writing stuff)