Messiah

A few years ago I was persuaded to watch a mini-series cop show called Messiah. It didn't take all that much persuasion as it sounded rather dark in tone and a friend's sister was one of the actors. Thankfully it was brilliant and we've have watched each one since.

The fifth one aired last night with Marc Warren taking over as the lead investigator.

Well I still enjoyed it immensely although I will admit it felt a little like retreading old ground - elements of it reminded me of the very first (Ken Stott starring) Messiah back in 2001.

The second episode airs tonight, although I will have to wait an extra day or two before seeing it as I have to drive up to Lincolnshire this evening...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A writing update

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

A long time passed