Monday, 21 December 2015

Monday half time report

Well my morning of writing has come to an end and it's been a successful one. I completed the section I left incomplete last night and added a further three to it for a total of 2,407 words. If I get the same kind of time to write this evening (with my wife being out playing again) I should see at least another two thousand added to the total. Not going to count my chickens until it's all done though. Things have a nasty habit of getting in the way.

The novella is now just seventy words short of thirteen thousand the paranoia has well and truly kicked in. I rather like writing these Ben Williamson stories. It's fun seriously messing with the same character in all these different ways. I must have a dozen or more potential plots scribbled down now in my Ben Williamson notebook - yeah, he's graduated to his own notebook. I'm really hopeful I will get one of these published soon - I think it could make a cool series.

Away from that I'm still no closer to deciding which of the possible next novel projects should follow it. Still I have time to figure that out over the holidays. I'm sure one of them will have risen higher in my subconscious than the others and demand release.

No comments: