Monday half time report

Well my morning of writing has come to an end and it's been a successful one. I completed the section I left incomplete last night and added a further three to it for a total of 2,407 words. If I get the same kind of time to write this evening (with my wife being out playing again) I should see at least another two thousand added to the total. Not going to count my chickens until it's all done though. Things have a nasty habit of getting in the way.

The novella is now just seventy words short of thirteen thousand the paranoia has well and truly kicked in. I rather like writing these Ben Williamson stories. It's fun seriously messing with the same character in all these different ways. I must have a dozen or more potential plots scribbled down now in my Ben Williamson notebook - yeah, he's graduated to his own notebook. I'm really hopeful I will get one of these published soon - I think it could make a cool series.

Away from that I'm still no closer to deciding which of the possible next novel projects should follow it. Still I have time to figure that out over the holidays. I'm sure one of them will have risen higher in my subconscious than the others and demand release.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A writing update

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle