Ben Williamson 3

I've recently written two novellas featuring the same lead character. Both of them feature an impossible plot with weird elements. I should have the latest of them revised tonight - tomorrow at the latest, then I can submit it.

I was intending of them getting on with the fantasy story but a third Ben Williamson story keeps jumping into my head. Decisions, decisions

I probably will go with the fantasy story even if only for the fact it gives me another option for finding a publisher or agent. I might not write with specific markets in mind - I can only write what comes into my head- but I think I should opt for the most marketable of two options if I have them.

It sounds a bit mercenary but I do want to see one of my novels/novellas in print

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A writing update

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle