Books question

I've been collecting science fiction, fantasy and horror books for nearly four decades. I have several. But I'm wondering where they are all going now.

A decade or go there were lots of second hand book shops. Today most have closed. Charity shops ten years back would have lots of old A-format sf paperbacks, now you see mostly the B-format supermarket friendly books.

I want to find the Clifford Simak books, the Arthur C. Clarke, Isaac Asimov, Henry Kuttner, C.L. Moore, Lester del Rey, Samuel R. Delaney, Edmund Cooper, Robert Heinlein, L. Sprague de Camp, Robert Sheckley, Harry Harrison, A.E. van Vogt etc that I used to pick up easily.

They must still be out there. I hit car boots looking for them but most books I see are 50 Shades of Grey variety or Katie Price biographies or boy band picture books.

Fingers crossed I find them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A writing update

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle