Monday evening

Have managed to find a little writing time this evening. I can't say I am going to write a hugely long section of the novel tonight but I guess anything is better than nothing. And I'm getting to use the word papoose in a story - always wanted to. I guess you need to have a dream to keep you going.

Back to the writing. I have written the first section of chapter 10. The book is longer by 560 words. Now I'm going to take a small break to try to come up with a good fantasy world  type place name.

Might get chance to do more later. Might not. I'm not sure I want to write any more tonight. I rather like the thought of spending some time with my wife

Word count for now is 35,636

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A writing update

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle