Saturday Collecting Update - Sept 5th

Not much of a chance to hunt this weekend although I did have a few minutes free this morning. So I hit some of Ashby's charity shops. The result was a large pile of CDs (John Mayall, Elbow, Primal Scream, Simon & Garfunkel and many others) and a small pile of books

Books were
Kelley Armstrong - Living with the Dead
Kelley Armstrong - No Humans Involved
John Saul - In the Dark of the Night
Iain M. Banks - The Algebraist
Will Baker - Shadow Hunter

Ian Mortimer - The Time Traveller's Guide to Medieval England

The last one is not a sf book, but a straight history book. You never know when stuff like that will come in handy. When I was writing a week ago I needed to some common herbs with medicinal properties that could be found in England. Walk into the library and there were two or three books I could choose from.

Might go out in the morning. All going to depend on the weather and whether I wake up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A writing update

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle