One final short Saturday post

Quarter to midnight and I'm done. I've been up since 6am so a little surprised I got this far. And I might well be up early tomorrow.

The day wasn't as good writing wise as I had hoped; despite the nice early state and success first thing. I just couldn't get my head into it for the rest of the day - not fully. I did see of that pesky chapter 13 though so that's good. And I'm well underway with chapter 14. Word count at about 51K so not too shabby. It's only been a month since I started this thing so I've not done too bad.

hoping to have it finished at least a week before the end of October to leave myself a week to re-read and revise before NaNoWriMo starts.

To do that I need a good Sunday. So I am going to go sleep to try to give myself the best possible chance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ray Garton - Bestial

Attempts at regaining the writing saddle

A writing update